Pakistani Actress, Model, Host, Sana Humayun Biography and Hot Pictures

Sana Humayun Professional Introduction

Sana Humayun is one of the most popular and well known young actress and artist in the world of media in Pakistan. Her first play was Dekh Magar Pyaar Se (Aaj TV) and second serial was Abhi Kuch Dair Baqi Hai from ATV.
Sana Humayun Personal Profile Bio Data

Sana Humayun was born in Pakistan on May 28. ( May 28 data of birth ) Her zodiac sign or star is Gemini. And her hight is 5 - 6". Sana Humayun is an actress, host of many shows, and also an RJ on Fm 94.6." Family & siblings, 2 brothers and 2 sisters,



Sana Humayun Artist Says in Short Words
  1. I came here to be news anchor, but thank God I became an artist.
  2. First play was Dekh Magar Pyaar Se (Aaj TV).
  3. TILL (Coffee House Classics) from Indus was my breaking project.
  4. Debut serial was Abhi Kuch Dair Baqi Hai from ATV.
  5. Favorite Actor:  Faisal Qureshi.
  6. Favorite Actress: Ayesha Khan, Julia Roberts, Shabana Azmi.
  7. Favorite Co-Star: Kamran Jillani as I have worked with him and have great chemistry with him and I would love to work with Faisal Qureshi.
  8. Favorite Singer: Jagjit Singh
  9. Your Hobbies: I love to travel and listen to music
  10. Message to Fans: Give respect and take respect. Never underestimate anyone and spread love.








3 comments:

  1. My experience with simple.tv has been exactly what I expected from this type of technology, even slightlygeo news live above my expectations. The picture quality is perfect - there appears to be no signal compression so the picture looks exactly as it would if my antenna was directly connected to my TV. The unit I'm using also has a pass-through output

    ReplyDelete
  2. She studied at PIMSAT with me while doing MBA Executive in Marketing in year 2008-9. She was too religious that she even did not want to work in conventional bank instead she sought opinion to work in Islamic bank. I hope she must remember that... . But she chose acting... really amazing for me.

    Masood Ahmed
    Ex class fellow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to add one more thing that i had never seen her without abaya in university.

    Masood

    ReplyDelete